This feature generates reports on the depreciation of the total total value of the assets your company owns.
To start using this feature, start by clicking the Report tab and then select Depreciation as shown below.
You will then see the following:
You can filter the report by using the following:
1. Use Columns From and To to set the beginning and end term of depreciation you want to include on your report.
2. Use the Asset Type field to filter the types of asset in your report.
3. Use the Location field to filter assets based on their location.
4. Use the Classification field to filter assets based on their classification.
5. Tick the box next to Details to show details of depreciation.
6. Click View to generate reports based on your preferences.
7. Click the Print button and select Print Excel to print your report in Excel format. Select Print PDF to print your report into PDF format.
8. Click the Send Email to immediately send your generated report via email.