This feature generate and compiles sales report data based on sales invoices.
To start using this feature, click on the Report tab and then click on By Invoice under sales category.
You will then see the following:
- Determine the Date Type, which can be selected by either the date the invoices were issued or the due date for the invoices.
- Input the starting date range of invoices you wish to source under From.
- Put an end date range invoices data you wish to source under To.
- To sort invoices based on Currency used, select the type of currency under Currency.
- To sort invoices based customernName, select the name of your customer under Customer.
- To sort invoices based on Classification, select the type of classification under Classification.
- Tick on the tickbox for Details, to display the invoices based on items.
- Click the View to start viewing the invoices based on your filters.
- To print, click on the Print Button and select Print Excel to print the invoicing data into an Excel file. Select Print PDF to print the invoicing data into a file PDF file.