This feature enables users to make payments of outstanding amounts/account payable based on your purchase transactions.
To start using this feature, click o the Transaction tab and then choose Purchase option, as shown in the image below:
You will then be redirected to the following page consisting of your purchase transaction entries, as shown below:
Follow the steps provided below
- Choose the invoice entry with outstanding as its status and that you wish to pay. After selecting the invoice afore mentioned, the invoice summary will show up on your screen as follows:
2. Click on the Payment button, and the following form will show up on your screen:
3. Input the amount that you wish to pay in the Amount Paid column.
4. Input the payment date in the Paid Date column.
5. Choose an account that will be used to make the payment (Such as Cash, Bank, or other current asset accounts) in the Paid Form Account.
6. Click on Save Payment to complete your payment process.