To set up your company/organisation profile, select the Settings tab and choose the Organization Profile option under the Organization Settings, menu as shown below:
You will then see the following form:
Fill in the form with the information of your preference. Click Save Configuration once your are done and the information is correct.
- Name: Fill in the short name of the organization - for example: Sleekr.
- Legal name: Fill in the full legal name of the organization - for example: PT. Mid Solusi Nusantara.
- Organization Type: Select the type of activities your organization carry out. The available options are Services, Trading and Manufacturing.
- Field: Specify the field of business/industry your organisation is in. For example: Culinary, Photography, Fashion etc.
- Currency: Select the currencies used by your organization for its transactions.
- Financial Year End: Date of financial year end; usually the end of the accounting period - normally at the end year, 31st December of that year.
- Transaction Period Lock Date: Date your company started its bookkeeping activities with Sleekr Accounting.
- Time Zone: The time zone where your business is located.
- Billing address: Full address that is used to perform billing.
- Shipping Address: Full address used for deliveries.