This feature includes a compiled report of all of the fixed assets owned by a business.
To utilize this report, start by clicking on the Report tab and then click on List of Fixed Assets (under fixed asset section) as shown below:
You will then see the following:
You can filter your report by using the following:
1. Use the To column to filter which assets you have at your company's disposal at different times of your business life cycle.
2. Use the Asset Type column to filter the types of assets in your report.
3. Use the Location column to filer the assets you have based on their location.
4. Use the Classification column to filter your assets based on their classifications.
5. Click on View to generate a report based on your preferences.
6. Click on the Print button and choose Print Excel to print your report into an Excel file format. Choose Print PDF to print your report into a PDF file format.
7. Click on Send Email to directly email the report you have just generated.